- About Us
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Data Services
- Core Laboratories
- Media Center
Welcome to the Clinilabs Investigator Database
This Database is our primary resource for the identification of qualified investigators for participation in multicenter clinical trials. Your enrollment in this Database enables Clinilabs to inform you of new study opportunities, and helps us initiate feasibility assessments for trials in which you’d like to participate.
Investigator sites that register in our database may apply to become a Clinilabs Certified Site™. Certification involves documentation of training and experience, as well as confirmation of your site’s ability to collect and process clinical trial data in accordance with a standard operating procedure (SOP).
Clinilabs is a CRO, not an SMO or study broker. There is no cost or commitment for participation in the database.
Listing your site in the database provides the following benefits:
- An investigator profile that accurately identifies you and your site
- A user account that enables you to modify or update your investigator profile at any time
- Notification of new clinical trial opportunities in your area(s) of expertise
- Prompt initiation of feasibility assessments
- Timely notification of new investigator services
- A foundation for collaboration between Clinilabs, you, and your staff