- About Us
- Clinical Development
- Data Services
- QA & Regulatory
- Clinical Research Units
- Therapeutic Expertise
- Case Studies
Treatment Resistant Depression
Have you been diagnosed with major depression? Do you continue to have symptoms despite medications?
Clinilabs is currently enrolling participants in a clinical research study for Treatment Resistant Depression. If you or someone you know is interested in participating, contact us today.
Eligible Participants May Receive:
- Compensation for time, travel, and overnight stays\
- Study-related medical exams and investigational medicine or placebo at no cost
To Qualify, Participants Must:
- Be between the age of 18 years and 64 years old
- Be in good general health
- Have been prescribed and taken at least two forms of antidepressants for a period of two months or more without an adequate response
Participants will be enrolled on a first come first serve basis.
Contact Us Today!
- (212) 994-4567
- 423 West 55th Street, NYC – WALK-INS WELCOMED
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to be the first to hear about our upcoming studies!