Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation has positions for people who can make a difference. If you are dedicated to a career in clinical research, and have the education, experience, skills, and dedication to be a member of an organization that demands high performance, we want to hear from you!
Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation offers competitive compensation plans and an employee benefits package that includes liberal paid time off, health and dental insurance, supplemental health coverage, disability insurance, and a 401k plan.
- Clinical Research Assistant/Medical Assistant (PER DIEM)
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA) – West Coast, Mid West, South
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Corelab Project Manager
- Data Coordinator
- Director of Business Development
- Director of IT
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Polysomnographic Technologist (FT and Per Diem)
- Registered Nurse – PER DIEM (NJ)
- Registered Nurse – PER DIEM (NY)
- Respiratory Therapist – Per Diem
- Senior Associate, Quality and Regulatory Compliance
Remember the Three Princes of Serendip who went out looking for treasure? They didn’t find what they were looking for, but they kept finding things just as valuable. That’s serendipity, and our business [drugs] is full of it.
– George W. Merck