Welcome to DepressionPsychedelicStudy.com, a website designed to introduce you to a clinical research study of CYB003 in Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). CYB003 is an investigational drug that has similarities to psilocybin, which is the active compound in ‘magic mushrooms’. At certain doses, CYB003 is psychedelic and can cause altered states of consciousness or hallucinations (visual or auditory). When combined with psychotherapy, CYB003 may support deeper access to inner thoughts and healing from MDD; however, there is no guaranteed benefit from CYB003.
There is no cost to participate. Those who qualify will receive psychotherapy and the study drug, CYB003, free of charge. They will also receive up to $3,775 for time and participation, plus reimbursement for travel. We encourage you to review the participation requirements listed below. If you feel you meet these requirements, please complete the pre-qualifying registration below. If you pre-qualify, you will be contacted by a member of our participant care team.
Qualified participants must be:
- Between the ages of 21-65
- Able and willing to:
- Attend approximately 11 outpatient study visits, 6 of which have the option of being remote
- Attend two 2-night overnight stays
- Remain on a stable dose of your currently prescribed antidepressant
- Complete on-site pre-qualification testing including, but not limited to, ECG, urinalysis, COVID-19 screening, and bloodwork
- Participate in supportive psychotherapy appointments prior to inpatient check-in and after each medication session
- Try the experimental psychedelic medication being tested in this trial
Participants may receive compensation up to $3,775 for time and participation if all visits are completed on-site, plus travel reimbursement.
- $175 – Outpatient study visits
- $375 – Overnight study visits
- $50 – Visits completed remotely (optional)
- Up to $80 - Roundtrip travel visit reimbursement with receipts
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind research study!
To pre-screen for eligibility, please answer the questions below.
Prefer to Prequalify by Telephone?
Contact us by phone or text at (914)306-9017.