Age Range: 18-55
Gender: Male, Female
Stipend: $2,000 for participants and $1,400 for caregivers
10 Overnights and 1 follow up visit a week
Individuals who have a genetically confirmed diagnosis of Friedreich’s Ataxia are needed for a phase 1a research study of an investigational medication.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are male or female between the ages of 18 to 55 years old (inclusive) at screening
- Are able to perform basic daily care, such as feeding yourself and personal hygiene, with minimal assistance
- Can sit upright with thighs together and arms crossed without requiring support on more than 2 sides
- Are genetically confirmed diagnosis of Friedreich’s Ataxia with homozygous GAA repeat expansions
- Weigh approximately between 90-200lbs
- Have completed full COVID-19 (including booster) vaccination at least 4 weeks before treatment
Compensation for your time and travel per visit will be provided for qualified participants.
Click below to take our brief online questionnaire