New Jersey Phase 1 Unit
Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation’s New Jersey Phase 1 Unit provides the ideal location for early phase trials. This 17,500 square foot facility offers 50 beds suitable for a wide variety of phase 1 studies. The facility features a large clinical laboratory, pharmacy, procedure rooms, full kitchen, and private and double-occupancy sleeping rooms. A complete complement of CRO support services provides sponsors with everything needed for successful Phase 1 studies, from protocol development to the delivery of the clinical study report.
- Fifty bed, modern facility
- Pharmacy with facilities for extemporaneous drug preparation
- Approved for schedules 1 – 5
- Staffed 24/7 with licensed medical professionals
- Modern, comfortable bedrooms and recreational facilities
- Clinical laboratory, CLIA waived
- Fully equipped for PSG and EEG assessment
- Secure, locked unit with 24-hour video surveillance
- Subject transportation to ensure visits are attended
Remember the Three Princes of Serendip who went out looking for treasure? They didn’t find what they were looking for, but they kept finding things just as valuable. That’s serendipity, and our business [drugs] is full of it.
– George W. Merck